Training needs analysis is an essential process in any organization. A properly performed training needs analysis will ensure that training delivered with the organisation meets the needs of the organisation and individual employees, and hence deliver an immediate positive impact on the organization.
Participants will be able to define the key concepts associated with training needs analysis and gain knowledge and understanding on
- the relationship between training and the organization
- the three main training and development perspectives
- what are and what are not training needs
- the benefits and difficulties with training needs analysis
- how to perform a training needs analysis
The programme is aimed for trainers, managers, human resource development generalists, and technical specialists who have input or make decisions about training.
- Training and the Organization
- What is Training
- The Training Cycle – Training Needs
- Individual, Performance and Business Needs
- Performing a Training Needs Analysis
Eight (8) contact hours