People are the most important asset in the organisation as such recruiting a new member to your team or business is an important decision. A poor recruitment and selection decision can quickly have a very negative effect on performance: not only for the individual concerned, but also the whole team. Tackling the problem of the wrong hiring decision will take an incredible amount of time and effort. Therefor it is important that it is done correctly. By the end of the programme participants will be able to:
- define recruitment,
- list its main steps for attract and selecting the right candidate,
- prepare for the interview,
- hire the right people who are able to add the most value to your team or business.
The programme is designed for Managers, supervisors and officers in the functions of human resources or recruitment whose jobs require recruiting and selecting employees. The course is also very useful for all those outside human resources whose jobs require conducting frequent and important selection interviews.
- Establishing organisation and job specific needs
- The key stages of the recruitment process
- The purpose of the job description to clearly specify your candidate requirements and to prepare for the interview
- Short listing and assessing candidates
- Preparing for the interview
- Interviewing candidates
- Creating the right environment
- Questioning strategies to uncover performance evidence
- Making the right decision for selecting the right candidate
The Recruitment, Interviewing and Selection course has a total duration of five (5) hours.